Hunslet No. 2
4wDM b/no. 4578/1953
Status: Static Display Only
This locomotive worked at the ER & S company at Port Kembla. There 2 ft gauge system was used to move materials over various parts of the plant. This locomotive is powered by a four cylinder Perkins diesel engine, coupled with a two speed forward/reverse gearbox.
It was donated to the ILRMS in 1997 and after a number of years service at Albion Park, it is now on static display only.