Year Built: 1936
This former QLD Railways rail motor trailer was built in 1936 at the Ipswich Railway Workshops in QLD. Car P119 arrived at Albion Park in 1980. Restoration commenced immediately due to an increasing demands due to the patronage the ILRMS was receiving. It was placed into service in 1982 after the restoration program was completed. It is now used as one of our main passenger carriages.