Year Built: 1899
Car 95 was built by Clyde Engineering Co., Granville in 1899 and was used along the tramway running from Circular Quay to Pyrmont in Sydney. It was withdrawn from service in 1922 and saw use as a garden shed for many years. Car 95 arrived at the ILRMS in 1989 and after major restoration work, entered service in 1992. This carriage is normally only used on special days when larger passenger capacity or internal lighting is required.