Being a member of the Illawarra Light Railway Museum Society gives you the opportunity to become involved with the activities and restoration works undertaken by the museum. When your membership application has been received and approved by the working committee, you will then receive a letter of acceptance. Enclosed with the letter of acceptance is a list of member benefits. Training is available for train operations under the ILRMS Safety Management System, in compliance with the NSW Rail Safety Act. More information can be supplied by the museum through the contacts above.
Membership fees and ages:
Membership Fees as from 18.11.21…. New form will be up loaded soon..
- Adult $50.00 (aged 18 years plus)
- Family $80.00 (consisting of 2 adult & 2 children aged 14 to 18 years)
- Concession $35.00 (Valid Seniors/Pensioners/Student Card)
- Student $35.00 (15 years of age and over)
- Junior $15.00 (Aged 14 to 18 years or aged 12 to 14 years if a parent or guardian is a member)