by Ruston & Hornsby Ltd. in 1951, this locomotive was used on the
construction of the Eastern Suburb Railway and was also used by the
Water & Sewerage Works. This locomotive is powered by a two cylinder Ruston engine. Unlike our "Green Ruston", this locomotive is crank start.
locomotive was used at Forrester's Beach until being purchased by the
Campbelltown Steam Museum. It was then donated to the ILRMS and is
currently in active service and can be seen in operation on our running